9. huhtikuuta 2014

blossoming trees with some of my favorite quotes

"My dear, I don't know what to do today, help me to decide. Should I cut myself open and pour my heart on these pages? Or should I sit here and do nothing, nobody's asking anything of me afterall. Should I jump off the cliff that has my heart beating so and develop my wings on the way down? Or should I step back from the edge, and let the others deal with this thing called courage. Should I stare back at the existential abyss that haunts me so and try desperately to grab from it a sense of self? Or should I keep walking half-asleep, only half-looking at it every now and then in times which I can't help doing anything but? Should I kill myself or have a cup of coffee? Falsely yours." - Albert Camus
"You are enough. Paint it in your mirrors, on the back on your eyelids, drown it in your stomach, sing it in every word you say. You are never too much. Eat your food, sleep eight hours, walk like you love yourself. You are enough. Say it in your sleep, mantras to carry you through your day. There is never enough of you. You are a thirst that is never quenched. I crave you when you're away. I love every piece of you. But I cannot make you love yourself." - Michelle K., You Are Enough
"My therapist: Look at nature. Look at flowers. We never walk into your garden and say "Oh wouldn't that flower be so much more pretty if it were taller? Or red instead of pink?" No, we don't. Because nature was created perfect just as it is. And so are we. We are part of nature, we are how we're meant to be, we are perfect just as we are."
"Vincent Van Gogh used to eat yellow paint because he thought it would get the happiness inside him. Many people thought he was mad and stupid for doing so because the paint was toxic, never mind that it was obvious that eating paint couldn't possible have any direct correlation to one's happiness, but I never saw that. If you were so unhappy that even the maddest ideas could possible work, like painting the walls of your internal organs yellow, then you are going to do it. It's really no different than falling in love or taking drugs. There is greater risk of getting your heart broken or overdosing, but people still do it everyday because there was always that chance it could make things better. Everyone has their yellow paint." - Unknown
"If you repeat something over and over again it loses its meaning; you watch the sunset too often it just becomes 6 pm, you make the same mistake over and over you stop calling it a mistake. If you just wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up one day you'll forget why." - Phil Kaye, Repetition

2 kommenttia:

  1. Mikä sun oikea nimi on? (: Ja sulla on ihana blogi! <3

    VastaaPoista